The Priory Retreat House
Are you looking for a place
- to deepen your spiritual life,
- for soul-healing renewal,
- to retreat for a while from daily life,
- to host your organization’s event,
- to experience nature’s beauty?
The Priory Retreat House offers
- Spiritual Direction
- Directed individual and group retreats
- Unguided individual retreats
- Themed programs and workshops
- Meeting space for private groups
- Days of prayer
- Day and overnight accommodations
- Extended sabbaticals
Special features of our informal, 19 room, 3-story retreat house include
- A large, eat-in kitchen
- A spacious living room with wood stove
- Two chapels
- An extensive library
- Many cozy reading nooks
- Eight bedrooms plus dormitory space
- Breathtaking views from every window
- 100 acres of surrounding woods with hiking trails
Come to The Priory of St. Benedict’s Retreat House and Conference Center’s sacred mountain in the southeastern Adirondacks for a mountaintop experience. Contact us today.
The Priory Retreat House and Conference Center welcomes all people, regardless of faith and religion. We have hosted individuals and groups since 1987. We invite you to come and find a peaceful place where you can find God, grow deeper in your spirituality, and enrich your life.
Check out The Priory's Winter 2015 Update.
Come ... Be Still ... Listen
and know that I am God!
UPCOMING PROGRAMS AND EVENTS:
View full spring/summer program and event schedule with descriptions.
WORLD'S LARGEST (private) GARAGE SALE18-Jul-2015
Are you looking for great bargains all in one locatio..
Do you know about the Catholic Worker Movement that ..
This day of reflection for men will explore the vario..
Mother Teresa’s social witness to the gospel i..
A Soul Collage® Summer Weekend Retreat22-Aug-2015
A favorite Priory workshop, Soul Collage is a deeply sati..
All Priory programs can be rescheduled to meet your group's time, or can be done off-site by Priory staff. Call us!